Terms and Conditions
Last updated: June 20, 2023
The Websites are operated by Interim CFOs LLC, a Wyoming limited liability company, with its principal business address at 5830 E 2nd St., Suite 8, Casper, WY 82609. All mail inquiries should be directed to our mail processing center at 500 West Putnam Avenue, Greenwich, CT 06830.
Please read these Terms carefully as they contain important information regarding your legal rights, remedies and obligations with respect to your use of the Websites, including but not limited to various limitations, exclusions, and indemnities.
By accessing or using the Websites, and the content and services available via the Websites, you signify that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by these Terms in all respects with respect the Websites; such agreement will be deemed for all legal purposes to be in writing and legally enforceable as a signed written agreement. If you are not willing to be bound by each and every term or condition, or if any representation made herein by you is not true, you may not use, and must cease using, the Websites.
Definitions and Interpretation
For clarity and comprehension, we have defined certain words used in the Terms and on the Websites. Additional definitions are included elsewhere in the Terms. Capitalized terms used in the following Definitions will have the meanings set forth below and shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means the business relationship, implied or expressed, between You and the Company.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Content means all materials and content, including designs, editorial, text, graphics, audiovisual materials, multimedia elements, photographs, videos, music, sound recordings, reports, documents, software, information, formulae, patterns, data and any other work.
- Country refers to the United States.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Interim CFOs LLC., a Wyoming limited liability company.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Service refers to the Website and any and all services, features, offerings, forms, templates, guides, blogs, videos, and any fees or labor provided by the Company to you.
- Terms and Conditions (also referred as “Terms”) means these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
- Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
- Registered User means a User who has registered, contacted us, or created an Account with us to conduct business with the Company or to access enhanced features of the Website.
- User means all visitors of the Websites.
- Website means https://interim-cfos.com and any affiliate or subsidiary links, pages, or web forms of the Company, and any other Website on or accessible via https://interim-cfos.com (collectively, the “Websites”).
- You or Your means the individual accessing or using the Websites or Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website or Service, as applicable.
You will use the Websites only for lawful purposes. If at any time you become aware of any violation, by any person or entity, of any part of these Terms, you will immediately notify us via this contact form and provide us with assistance, as requested, to stop or remedy such violation.
In using the Websites, you must not do any of the following:
- Post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Websites any materials that are or may be: (a) threatening, harassing, degrading, hateful or intimidating, or otherwise fail to respect the rights and dignity of others; (b) defamatory, libelous, fraudulent or otherwise tortious; (c) obscene, indecent, pornographic or otherwise objectionable; or (d) potentially harmful or invasive or intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software or equipment, such as a virus, worm, Trojan horse, Easter Egg, time bomb, spyware or other computer code, file or program (each, a “Virus”).
- Post, transmit, or otherwise make available through the Websites any material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right, without the express prior written consent of the applicable owner.
- Use the Websites for any commercial purpose or otherwise use the Websites for processing data or other information on behalf of any third party.
- Use the Websites for any purpose that is fraudulent or otherwise tortious or unlawful.
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Websites or the servers or networks used to make the Websites available, including by hacking or defacing any portion of any of the Websites; or violate any requirement, procedure or policy of such servers or networks.
- Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Websites.
- Create or share content without first obtaining any necessary permissions from third parties or otherwise use the Websites to post or transmit any information that you do not have the right to provide; that would violate any applicable law or regulation; or that would violate, infringe or misappropriate any third party right or interest.
- Reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, create derivative works of, sell, rent, lease, loan, timeshare, distribute or otherwise exploit any portion of (or any use of) the Websites except as expressly authorized herein, without the Company’s express prior written consent.
- Reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of any of the Websites, except where such restriction is expressly permitted by applicable law.
- Remove or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice on the Websites or content you access via the Websites.
- Frame or mirror any portion of the Websites, or otherwise incorporate any portion of the Websites into any product or service, without the Company’s express prior written consent.
- Systematically download and store Websites’ content. For the avoidance of doubt, caching of the Websites is permitted by a service provider acting in the normal course of its business where permitted under applicable law, such as under the UK Electronic Commerce (EC Directive) Regulations 2002.
- Use any robot, spider, Websites search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to (a) retrieve, index, “scrape,” “data mine” or otherwise gather content from the Websites, (b) reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Websites, or (c) harvest or collect information about users of the Websites without the Company’s express prior written consent.
If you do not comply with these Terms (or if we have reasonable grounds to suspect or are investigating suspected non-compliance), we may suspend your access to the Websites or take any other steps we consider appropriate.
Requirements to Use the Websites
If you are an individual, you represent and warrant that you have reached the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside, and that you are at least 18 years old.
If you are using the Websites on behalf of a corporation or other organization, you represent and warrant that you have the ability to agree to these Terms on behalf of such organization and all references to “You” throughout these Terms will include such organization, jointly and severally with you personally.
You represent and warrant that you and/or the organization you are acting on behalf of: (i) are not located, organized, or resident in a country that is subject to an embargo imposed by a government, union, or an intergovernmental organization, including without limitation the United States, the United Kingdom, the European Union or any EU member state, or the United Nations, or that has been designated by such parties as a “terrorist supporting” country; (ii) are not listed on any government, union, or intergovernmental organization list of prohibited or restricted parties; and (iii) are not owned or controlled, directly or indirectly by any party described in clauses (i) and (ii) of this provision. If any applicable law, rule or regulation prohibits you to access the Websites, you may not access them. If you nevertheless access or use the Websites, you will still be bound to these Terms and shall have all the obligations, responsibilities and liabilities as if you were eligible to do so.
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Service and the agreement that operates between You and the Company.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then You may not access the Websites or the Service.
You represent that you are over the age of 18. The Company does not permit those under 18 to use the Service.
Links to Other Websites
The Websites may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company.
The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that You visit.
Privacy of Registered Users
Our Privacy Statement explains how we protect and use your personal information; the Registered User section of the Privacy statement explains additional information we collect and additional uses of information about Registered Users.
We may terminate or suspend Your access immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions.
Upon termination, Your right to use the Service will cease immediately.
Limitation of Liability
The Websites are provided as-is (See Disclaimer section). Notwithstanding any damages that You might incur from using the Websites, the entire liability of the Company under any provision of these Terms and Your exclusive remedy for alleged damages from using the Websites, shall be limited to the amount actually paid by You through use of the Websites or the Service or limited to the amount of 100 USD if You haven’t purchased anything through the Service.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Company be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the Service, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used with the Service, or otherwise in connection with any provision of this Terms), even if the Company or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, which means that some of the above limitations may not apply. In these states, each party’s liability will be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
Nothing contained in this Limitation of Liability section is intended or shall be construed as an admission of any fact, nor a waiver of any rights, claims or remedies which the Company has asserted or may assert in the future, in connection with these Terms or any other matter. All such rights, claims and remedies are expressly reserved.
“AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” Disclaimer
The Websites and the Service are provided to You “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” and with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, the Company, on its own behalf and on behalf of its Affiliates and its and their respective licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the Service, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out of course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice. Without limitation to the foregoing, the Company provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that the Service will meet Your requirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, applications, systems or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected.
Without limiting the foregoing, neither the Company nor any of the company’s provider makes any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied: (i) as to the operation or availability of the Service, or the information, content, and materials or products included thereon; (ii) that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free; (iii) as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or content provided through the Service; or (iv) that the Service, its servers, the content, or e-mails sent from or on behalf of the Company are free of viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, timebombs or other harmful components.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain types of warranties or limitations on applicable statutory rights of a consumer, so some or all of the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to You. But in such a case the exclusions and limitations set forth in this section shall be applied to the greatest extent enforceable under applicable law.
The Terms shall be governed by the laws of the State of Wyoming and any dispute shall be under the jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Wyoming, United States. Your use of the Websites or Service may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
If You have any concern or dispute about the Service, You agree to, in good faith, work with the Company to resolve the dispute informally. You further agree to contact the Company at email@example.com with the details of your dispute. You acknowledge and agree that the Company will investigate and respond to you within 5 business days or less, and agree to permit the Company sufficient time to respond.
For European Union (EU) Users
If You are a European Union User, Content of the Website, the Website and its content, mainly but not limited to its articles and guides, do not constitute and are not intended to constitute legal or financial advice and do not establish an attorney-client or other relationship with a licensed professional. If you need legal or financial advice, please contact an attorney or CPA directly. The Company does not make any warranty about the validity of the content, despite its best efforts to keep the content up to date and as accurate as possible.
Modification to Terms of Service
Within the limits of applicable law, the Company reserves the right to review and change these Terms at any time. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions.
By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website and the Service.
United States Legal Compliance
You represent and warrant that (i) You are not located in a country that is subject to the United States government embargo, or that has been designated by the United States government as a “terrorist supporting” country, and (ii) You are not listed on any United States government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require performance of an obligation under this Terms shall not effect a party’s ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall be the waiver of a breach constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
These Terms and Conditions and Websites pages may have been translated by a web service or browser. You agree that the original English text shall prevail in the case of any dispute.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by postal mail to 500 West Putnam Avenue, Greenwich, CT 06830.